Rings vs TRX
Rings or TRX, not sure which one to buy? Then check out this article!
- Can’t do anything above the handles, like Dips, Muscle-ups, L-sit, Handstands, etc.
- TRX anchors from one point, so the straps get in the way in most pressing exercises, even as basic as regular Push-ups
- No one goes from using rings to use TRX, but those who train with TRX they will likely switch to rings sooner or later
- TRX is more expensive, TRX is a (not so) cheap imitation of rings
And if you decided to get Rings and you’re not sure how to start, you can get my Complete Ring Workout, consisting of130 pages with over 60 exercises! Read HERE for more info.
IT CONSSISTS OF:
· 130 pages with over 60 exercises
· 25 Pulling exercise, 15 Pushing exercises
· 13 Bodyweight leg exercises (including Pistol Squat progressions)
· 13 Fundamental Stretching exercises
· Videos and pics of each exercise
· 3 Types of workout routines focused on Strength
· Warm-up and Stretching exercises
· Detailed info on Muscles worked
· Proper form section in each exercise, showing the optimal position to avoid injuries
And much more! Read HERE for more info.